By David A Gewirtz (Editor), Shawn Edan Holt (Editor), Steven Grant (Editor)
Read Online or Download Apoptosis Senescence and Cancer PDF
Similar oncology books
This document of the court cases of a symposium held at the side of the discharge of the IOM file, From melanoma sufferer to melanoma Survivor: misplaced in Transition, represents an attempt at the a part of the yank Society of scientific Oncology (ASCO), the nationwide Coalition for melanoma Survivorship (NCCS), and the Institute of drugs (IOM) to additional disseminate the findings and suggestions of the IOM record and to take the next move towards implementation of these options.
It is a 3-in-1 reference publication. It supplies an entire scientific dictionary masking countless numbers of phrases and expressions on the subject of cancer. It additionally offers broad lists of bibliographic citations. ultimately, it offers info to clients on easy methods to replace their wisdom utilizing a variety of web assets.
The place do you start to appear for a up to date, authoritative article at the diag nosis or administration of a specific malignancy? The few normal oncology textbooks are as a rule outdated. unmarried papers in really expert journals are informative yet seldom entire; those are extra frequently initial studies on a truly constrained variety of sufferers.
- Cancer Stem Cells: Novel Concepts and Prospects for Tumor Therapy (Ernst Schering Foundation Symposium Proceedings 06.5)
- Options in the Treatment of Head and Neck Cancer
- Evidence-Based Cancer Care and Prevention: Behavioral Interventions
- Histological Typing of Lung and Pleural Tumours
- Oxford American Handbook of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Ovarian Cancer with Expert Consult
Extra resources for Apoptosis Senescence and Cancer
86. Cheng EH, Wei MC, Weiler S, et al. BCL-2, BCL-X(L) sequester BH3 domain-only molecules preventing BAX- and BAK-mediated mitochondrial apoptosis. Mol Cell 2001; 8(3):705–11. 87. Zong W-X, Lindsten T, Ross AJ, MacGregor GR, Thompson CB. BH3-only proteins that bind prosurvival Bcl-2 family members fail to induce apoptosis in the absence of Bax and Bak. Genes Dev 2001; 15:1481–6. Chapter 1 / The Intrinsic Pathway of Apoptosis 23 88. Jurgensmeier JM, Xie Z, Deveraux Q, Ellerby L, Bredesen D, Reed JC.
Cell 2000; 102(1):33–42. 178. Chauhan D, Hideshima T, Rosen S, Reed JC, Kharbanda S, Anderson KC. Apaf-1/Cytochrome c-independent and Smac-dependent induction of apoptosis in multiple myeloma (MM) cells. J Biol Chem 2001; 276:24453–6. 179. Adrain C, Creagh EM, Martin SJ. Apoptosis-associated release of Smac/DIABLO from mitochondria requires active caspases and is blocked by Bcl-2. EMBO J 2001; 20(23):6627–36. 180. Ekert PG, Silke J, Hawkins CJ, Verhagen AM, Vaux DL. DIABLO promotes apoptosis by removing MIHA/XIAP from processed caspase 9.
Eichhorst ST, Muller M, Li-Weber M, Schulze-Bergkamen H, Angel P, Krammer PH. A novel AP-1 element in the CD95 ligand promoter is required for induction of apoptosis in hepatocellular carcinoma cells upon treatment with anticancer drugs. Mol Cell Biol 2000; 20(20):7826–37. 204. Müller M, Strand S, Hug H, et al. Drug-induced apoptosis in hepatoma cells is mediated by the CD95 (APO-1-Fas) receptor/ligand system and involves activation of wild-type p53. J Clin Invest 1997; 99:403–13. 205. Villunger A, Egle A, Kos M, et al.
Apoptosis Senescence and Cancer by David A Gewirtz (Editor), Shawn Edan Holt (Editor), Steven Grant (Editor)